by Jared Wheeler, Assumption, IL
Do you place your cornhead on wooden blocks to prevent damaging the curtains on your Stalkmaster cornhead?
Deere has a nice attachment that makes hooking and unhooking heads much more convenient.
• Fits all 2012 & newer corn heads (chopping & non‐chopping)
• Raises corn head off the ground to allow for stalk stompers under head
• No Tools necessary to convert from field position to storage position
• No more Wooden Blocks needed to prop up corn head
• Works with head carts
• Deere part BXE10423 $233.20 per set
Sloan Support is written by the product support team at Sloan Implement, a 20 location John Deere dealer in Illinois and Wisconsin. Learn more at www.sloans.com