The new ExactEmerge planter technology from John Deere has taken planter productivity to new levels while improving corn stands and emergence. Don’t trade your planter-upgrade it!
- Planting speeds of 10+ mph
- Impeccable seed spacing and emergence
- Simplicity of design with minimal impact on tractor hydraulic and electrical systems
- Seedstar 3HP monitor (singulation, COV, ground contact, ride quality, population)
- Vacuum Automation (R-Series Tractors)
- Curve Speed Compensation
- John Deere Green-on-Green Solution
- Included new components:
- Gauge Wheel arms
- Brush Belt Seed Delivery System w/ ExactRate seed sensors
- All wiring and harnesses
- PTO drive electrical generator
- Requires 1 less SCV than an equivalent hydraulic drive planter
- Re-use only the closing wheel assembly and gauge wheels from the row unit.
- All 2011 and newer 1770NT, 1790, or DB planters can be retrofitted to ExactEmerge technology.
Please contact your local Sloan Implement location before July 14, 2016 for early order program pricing on this breakthrough planter technology or to get more information!
Sloan Support is written by the product support team at Sloan Implement, a 20 location John Deere dealer in Illinois and Wisconsin. Learn more at www.sloans.com