by Jared Wheeler, Assumption, IL
The new MyOperations app from John Deere provides insights from Operations Center and JDLink Connect data with daily summaries, field productivity, and quality details. It allows farmers to evaluate their daily productivity — all on the go from their smartphones.
End users will be able to monitor their field work that occurred today and yesterday, including:
- Daily summaries of work performed by date and by operation with total acres per operation and per field
- Operation details at end of field such as rate, product, variety, yield, and moisture
- Progress and path traveled with Location History
- Field boundary locations on the map and driving directions
- Analysis of equipment efficiency:
- Equipment location on the map and driving directions
- Fuel and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) tank levels of equipment to plan refueling logistics and timing
- Equipment hours and utilization details such as time utilization, ground speed, engine load, wheel slip, fuel rate, and more
- Remote Display Access (RDA) into the in-cab display
- JDLink Machine alerts and notifications indicating machine health, operation, or misuse issues
- Seamlessly transition to the MyAnalyzer app for a historical view of operations with a single login
- Get support from partners, including dealers, based on permissions granted in John Deere Operations Center
- Knowing current acres worked, fuel levels and idle time enables the grower to proactively manage their day to improve logistics, efficiency, and productivity
- Quality metrics give the grower confidence that field work is being executed as planned and helps them adjust as conditions change
You can download the MyOperations app here on the Apple App Store
To get started, install the apps on a compatible smartphone and login to an existing Operations Center organization. Take advantage of the ways JDLink machine data and documented operations are combined. New and existing users will want to ensure they get the benefits of managing more acres, more precisely with these apps by enabling their equipment fleets with JDLink Connect, which seamlessly connects the machine to the Operations Center and takes the burden of data collection and transmission off of the grower.
You can learn more about JDLink Connect by clicking here.
Sloan Support is written by the product support team at Sloan Implement, a 20 location John Deere dealer in Illinois and Wisconsin. Learn more at www.sloans.com