by Jared Wheeler, Assumption, IL
The MyAnalyzer app utilizes data from the Operations Center to provide a view of documented map layers and summaries of field operations. This is traditionally the same data viewed within the Field Analyzer and Field Summary tab in Operations Center. Utilizing smartphone location features, MyAnalyzer enhances the ability to perform in-field analysis of documented results.
End users will be able to:
- Use the current location feature (blue dot) while viewing a map to ground truth recorded data
- View documented map layers and operation details for a field
- Get driving directions to the field
- Export a PDF of a map layer and print or share via email and text
- Shake the phone while viewing a map layer to easily cycle through map layers for an operation
- Get a farm summary by crop for variety performance information
- Seamlessly transition between MyAnalyzer and MyOperations apps with a single log in
- Get support from partners, including dealers, based on permissions granted in John Deere Operations Center
- Utilize documented map layers to ground truth recorded data and for insights into the effectiveness of farming practices
- Pull up documented map layers on the spot or easily send them via text or email to another person to aid in conversations with advisers and landlords
- Access summary information of product performance as it is being harvested to aid in seed selection decisions for next year.
You can download the MyAnalyzer app here on the Apple App Store
To get started, install the apps on a compatible smartphone and login to an existing Operations Center organization. Take advantage of the ways JDLink machine data and documented operations are combined. New and existing users will want to ensure they get the benefits of managing more acres, more precisely with these apps by enabling their equipment fleets with JDLink Connect, which seamlessly connects the machine to the Operations Center and takes the burden of data collection and transmission off of the grower.
You can learn more about Operations Center by clicking here.
Sloan Support is written by the product support team at Sloan Implement, a 20 location John Deere dealer in Illinois and Wisconsin. Learn more at www.sloans.com
3 thoughts on “New MyAnalyzer App from John Deere”
can this app be put on IMAC?
On a computer, you would just go to myjohndeere.com to accomplish the same thing.
Thank you but when I do you have to choose iPhone or iPad I guess I choose iPad?